Know NO

Wow so much has happened since I last gave some love to my blog and how I have missed it. Today I read through some of my past posts and realize how commercial a blog might seem it is also a life story. I read about when I broke my pelvic bone and was not able to walk for three months and how I was still waiting for the right boyfriend and now I am so happily married to my wonderful husband Thiart. He changed my life forever. Today I just realize how important it is to take a few minutes to put your thoughts on ‘paper’. It is almost the cliché thing of going into your own world…but you do. It almost gives a sort of balance to life. We get so busy with constant work and rushing around that this, I never realized it my escape. A big reason for neglecting my love of a blog is because I got so busy with work. Working days on end and seeing writing as a job. I never intended for my blog to be some fashion thing where narcissistic thoughts are shared, I wanted it to be real and when I thought it was another job I stopped.

But in these few months or maybe year or two I realized the power of NO. I am still a rooky in it and struggle along the way because I love people and don’t want to disappoint, but I saw how people can take advantage of kindness. I perceived saying no as not having God’s heart for others. In the end even my health took its toll with me loosing so much weight due to me working hours on end and not saying no to anyone. Obviously there is the exception of people that you can go out of your way to help but having the skill to say no is something great. I realized that I actually felt proud of myself when telling someone that I am not able to do something and sticking to my rules.

I did not intend to write about this but maybe this morning I had to preach to myself, ok but enough preaching I am getting bored with myself. What I wanted to say, although I want to stick to my blog’s concept I will also include a few makeup tricks of the trade because I have many and I need to get them out of my system as well as a bit of fashion for men. Since I got married I saw the need for that, as Thiart is very Stylish and does not have a go to blog . oh yes and maybe cooking as I am a past chef.
So there’s it. Happy to be back kids

Love Nadja 



18 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:07 AM

    So glad you are back nadia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thanx me too!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous1:08 AM

    we were not happy to need see blog happy face for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:10 AM

    saw you on lookbook can i contact you for interview for American Girl magazine - http://www.americangirl.com/shop/magazine thank you Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Natalie email me at nadja.seale@gmail.com xx

      Delete
  4. Anonymous1:15 AM

    where do you buy your clothes? alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi alex it differs from second hand shops to zara h&m and online shops :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:18 AM

    yes i love this post i have also struggled with not saying no but thank you for the post it is a good reminder. I love your blog have been a follower since 2009. happy to hear you are back . Sharon Sutton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous1:20 AM

      Wow sharon cant bee been believe you have been reading so long glad to hear!!

      Delete
  7. Anonymous1:21 AM

    you are back great news

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is a lots of Image in it.Cartincoupon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Post is this and I like it very much.Online Shopping in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice Flower Images are there in it.MyFirstSaving

    ReplyDelete