New Slang And people and lecture

Gold teeth and a curse for this town were all in my mouth.


Only, i don't know how they got out, dear.
Turn me back into the pet that i was when we met.
I was happier then with no mind-set.
And if you'd 'a took to me like

A gull takes to the wind
Well, i'd 'a jumped from my tree

And i'd a danced like the king of the eyesores
And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.
New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries.

Today/Tonight Will be giving my first class for a new place...i am so glad it is after hours.. it has been a year since I have played JUFFfROUuuh !make-up and stuff and styling and stuff for about 30 people... that should be fun.. I will surely report back.
THen the Travel channel project is also coming this week. Have to interview people/fashion shows and so on, for the Chinese channel...

Oh yes and the Vintage Clothes OH MY WORRRRD... its getting more good-looking by the moment. I struggle to let them go at times they feel like my little children... wow that sounds so weird!! Compulsive scout at times... well i guess it will develop the eyes for things out there. Anyhoo heres pics of things i also like/ people and if you ever need the pics email for the blogs where they are @ !! TAH THAHHHH!! oh yes and the song... THE SHINS... i am IN THE MOOD TO WATCH Garden state tongiht... IF TIME is on my side!

Comments

Popular Posts

Image

us