Yesterday..

Well last night actually went pretty good. Reason being: I thought about the whole commitment about lecturing again… It’s also a mental commitment and I tend to be a bit hard on myself with things like that, and really want to give it my all. So I decided with everything on my plate at the moment I will have to give it to someone else… WOW that actually felt pretty good saying ‘NO’ to something… I use to struggle with that and then stress way too much. I will still be doing Workshops for them, and I really do feel it’s an awesome place but not for now.


In the mean time my dog pippel and I watched Garden State… ahhh you want a boyfriend when you watch that movie. Well at least I had pippel she is a good replacement. Talking about movies, I heard the movie Bright Star is pretty awesome.

Synopsis: London 1818, a secret love affair begins between 23year old Eglish poet, John Keats played by Ben Whishaw and the girl next door, Fanny Brawne (Abbie Cornish) An outspoken student of fashion… He thinking her a stylish minx, she unimpressed by literature in general!


If my time management goes to plan I will be watching it today!

Comments

Popular Posts

Image

us