Love, Technology and 7 1/2

Love and technology

Now don’t get me wrong here, I actually just woke up this morning and
thought about things that’s not ‘created’ or anything you can touch(well sometimes you can touch love ha ha) VS something that is made,
thought out in ways of thinking, touchable and linked to improving
your life creating in another way a sense of ‘love’.

Love in its various forms act as a major facilitator of interpersonal
relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is
one of the most common themes in the creative arts… now that sounds a
bit cold.. and not too much descriptive… lets look at a definition for

technology..

The word technology comes from the Greek technología (τεχνολογία) —
téchnē (τέχνη), 'craft' and -logía (-λογία), the study of something,
or the branch of knowledge of a discipline.

Ok to my conclusion …I did not find a conclusion. Wow what an
intellectual summary that made absolutely no sense. I like to blabber

on with things in my head. Can I brighten up the day? Let’s look at
nice fashions (ahhhhhh, heaven ….and pretty things! TODAY find 7 and
half things to be Thankful for. I know there are loads, but just seven
and a half (the half means, that when you get angry at one thing
today, to find the good part in it…) WRITE them down meditate I swear
you will be chirpy even more… WOW I just motivated myself because I
NEVER do that… so here’s to7 and a half…. Cheers

PS. Today I will be looking for clothes all around!! If I finish all
my work in time! I Will start now… ok after this post... just need
some more coffee (hay i am thankfull for coffee!)

Credits: cyanatrendland
Sally Dennison photography

Comments

Popular Posts

Image

us