2011//


So this is the New Year!!!
Wow i have to say that i can’t wait for it to start off. For me it started with a bang. I fell face down on Christmas and almost broke
a few bones. Lucky for me i know how to crash land and got off it safe. The timing was a bit interesting, bearing in mind that i spent Christmas is hospital and had to fly back home from our short lived holiday, but an interesting venture and course of action.

I hope to keep the bones intact this year and know this year will be ‘great’ for y'all. I had to put the cliché ‘great’ in the previous sentence.

Well i missed my blog so much seeing that i was out of action for a few weeks. I also decided to stop my facebook account since it totally robbed me of creat
ive inspiration and i missed having real conversations with people. So here’s to the new year... i hope to (touch wood):

Write more letters. Have more clothing markets. Have more dinners at my house. Spend more time with God. Listen more. Hold my mouth more. Laugh at troubles. Do things that are totally out of my character and comfort zone. Organize things and my environment. Master origami.

heureux d'écrire encore.


your hair knows

Comments

  1. Glad that you are back and in one piece. Wishing you best for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an absolutely beautiful blog! Would love it if you'd check out mine and maybe we can follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across your blog from lookbook.nu. So good to see other South African bloggers. Great blog.

    http://www.snowblackblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thank you so much it is always so nice to hear when people like it. Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the images you share are beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto op jou laaste paragraaf...veral die tyd met Jesus & ditto op facebook, het self my account deactivate so week & half gelede,net gevoel ek moes! Beautiful super blessed creative jaar vir jou!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely goals you have! I could echo "writing more letters" and "spending more time with God." I like the idea of mastering origami but I'm not sure i'd get to that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Image

us