再见朋友


I am going to China tomorrow for two weeks so i might be quiet on the writing and posting side. Anyway, things are going so great; i wake up these days with such a desire for God’s Word. It sustains me. I have to say that if you met me a year ago you would not think it to be the same person spiritually. I was so feeble and lacking so much truth and slowly but surely God’s Word became this mysterious treasure that i cannot get enough. Obviously we are still human and mess up like crazy at times but there is a desire for truth. I realize that so many places misinterpret the whole picture of it and people lose track... i was one. But still the sovereign one uses all these experiences to shape us experientially for His building up to something bigger. We can have peace.

Ok that’s my experiences in that way. Next, on to another story. I was so worried about Pippel my dog (the diabetic) for the China trip because i realized someone had to inject her with the insulin. So we went to the vet to find out if they would do it every day any they just said no. But take inconsideration she needs to get her injection everyday at 7am and then at 7pm. Ahhh then i thought of the lady that works for us Betty, she is such an angel so i trained her for two weeks, showing her on an orange before she went on to Pippel’s ass. She has a nice but my dog, nice and fat lots if space to inject. So last week Pippel got her first injection from Betty, initially a bit hesitant, but these days when Betty calls her, she actually comes to her like a patient. So Betty is officially dubbedNurse Betty’.  

Here are some serotonin secretion pictures...lots of them

Adios amigos and much love.

Comments

  1. thanx Rosa sweetie! Great photographers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你好:) I am Taiwanese. I like your photos very much. Hope you have a great trip in China.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Image

us