Die ou wat 'n cheek gehad het liedjie vir jou


Hi everyone! What a great few weeks have passed, but back to the blog. I have met really awesome people, wow, it is such a great occurrence when God brings people together sovereignty. I met them at a photo shoot for a magazine and the Lady asked me to model in her show for South Africa Fashion week. Usually i am not too keen to go into the whole modelling world but it turned out great. I actually had to walk on a ramp, in wait for it in HEEEELS! Scary thought hay? Well at least for me. The designer was Suzaan Heyns she is such an artist check out her web here. Everyone asked me about photos but frankly i don’t like taking photos of things like Fashion week. Rather ask me to take photos of my cupcakes. I am more proud of that. Then lookbook.nu also did an interview with me. So i felt pretty honoured when Yuri emailed me to ask about it... check here.

Then enough about me. It’s starting to become winter in South Africa. I Love it. Where i stay it is super sunny winters so i cannot wait to put on warm coats and drink hot chocolate. And listen to Bob Dylan. Somehow it reminds me of winter i love this song (i will sing it to my ex boyfriend) ha ha (extract form ‘positively 4thstreet’ -- click there ) 

'You see me on the street
You always act surprised
You say, "How are you?" "Good luck"
But you don't mean it'
'No, I do not feel that good
When I see the heartbreaks you embrace
If I was a master thief
Perhaps I'd rob them'
And now I know you're dissatisfied
With your position and your place
Don't you understand
It's not my problem

Vat so katvis HAPPY WINTER EVERYONE :) 

Comments

  1. loove the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pictures! Love the bunny in the hat! :)))

    FaShionRoLLa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning photos! Obsessed with the dress in your first pic!! xx,The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Image

us