Change

It has been a while since my last post. I have to say being married is the best thing that ever happened to me. The Lord was so good to me for sending me a husband that just unconditionally loves me. When I look at him I think that is how God must be with us sometimes. Often I think to myself I have to better my lifestyle and regime. I always struggle with doing my own thing and not turning to God when I face a problem, I guess it is a practice. But the Lord just showed me these last past weeks that we should just flood ourselves with him and he takes away all these fleshly desires.

It is like being in a relationship. The time you spend with that person inspires you to change. If you were to spend just 5 fake minutes a day with a person that you were in a relationship, what change will that bring. But the true intimate love that develops in time is the organic transformation. It is almost not something that you try to do. It develops spontaneously and gradually.


One of my biggest inspirations in the Bible is the story of Jacob. I think it is due to the fact that I can just so relate to his way of operating. He was pretty scheming and relied so much on his own way of doing things.. But the best part is that God was patient and enduring with him and allowed his scheming to work out for good and spiritual maturity. It gives me hope in knowing the more I just flood my whole being with him the more my constitution is being changed! 

Comments

  1. love is in some sense almost organic...the way it can change us ...to the core.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Image

us